The number of international students in Canada continues to grow every year. Studying in Canada is a striking alternative for international students to gain high-quality education, Canadian work experience and transitioning into permanent residence under certain programs.

Study permit is a document that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. A designated learning institute (DLI) is a school, college approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students.

Before applying study permit students need to obtain letter of acceptance for study at a Designated learning institute in Canada. After obtaining letter of acceptance, you can apply for a study permit.

  • Seachange immigration services, assists and guides you to choose the right program at DLI.
  • Also help you in preparing and submitting the application.
  • Assist you in preparing and submitting application for study permit affter recieving a letter of acceptance from a DLI.

Contact to know more about study visa.